This is a quick and easy dish made in ONE POT! I love one pot recipes because there’s less clean up.
Recipe: One Pot Creamy Garlicky Linguini with Mushrooms
Author: farm and foodie
Recipe type: Main Dish
- 16 ozs. linguini (or noodles of your choice)
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 1 cup of heavy cream plus more if needed (or you can use milk)
- 3 cups of sliced mushrooms
- 3-4 cloves of garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons butter
- ½ cup of Parmesan cheese
- salt and pepper
- chopped green onions or parley (for garnish if desired)
- Sauté minced garlic in 2 tablespoons of olive oil until fragrant (about 2 minutes) stirring constantly to avoid burning.
- Add 2 tablespoons of butter, 2 cups of chicken broth, 1 cup of heavy cream (or milk), linguini noodles, salt and pepper, and sliced mushrooms. Bring to a boil and then reduce to a simmer, stirring occasionally until pasta is cooked through. Add more cream (or milk) while stirring if the mixture is too thick until it's the desired consistency.
- Stir in parmesan cheese, chopped green onions or parsley, and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!